New Student Online Application
Please visit the Admissions Page for important information you need to know prior to applying.
To apply, please click on the appropriate school year you wish to apply for.
If you have any questions or issues regarding Online Applications, please contact Kristy Reine, Technology Asst., at email@example.com
ReEnrollment for School Year: 2020-21
Online Enrollment for current students in Grades K-7th will be held January 6-10, 2020. We are excited to provide Online Enrollment and Tuition Finance for the 2020-21 school year through FACTS. Please take a second to read over the following document Introducing FACTS
To begin Online Enrollment, please follow the directions on how to setup an account as listed in Accessing ParentsWeb
. Once logged in, on the left you will see School, Student, Family…Click Apply/Enroll
, then click Enrollment/ReEnrollment
to begin. MBS Staff & Faculty with student(s) who will be returning should check their email for their login information and instructions.
Notes regarding Online Enrollment and Tuition -
- Tuition will not be deducted during the month of January.
- This year the Online Enrollment fee will be $360.00 per child.
- Click HERE to view the Tuition and Fee Schedule for 2020-21.
- The in-parish tuition rate for students is granted to families who have completed 30 volunteer hours for MBS Church or School from March 1, 2019 – February 29, 2020, and are documented identified offertory givers (IOG) to MBS Church. Identified offertory givers are MBS Parishioners who have contributed a minimum of $325.00 to MBS Church during the calendar year, January 1 – December 31, 2019.
- All families, new to MBS School or currently enrolled, who have not met these commitments will be granted either Catholic Out-of-Parish tuition or Non-Catholic tuition rates for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Every family is required to setup a FACTS account, including the Tuition payment plan. Incidental billing of field trip fees, t-shirt fees, athletic fees, etc., will be processed through FACTS.
- FACTS will be our only Student Information System (SIS) starting June, 2020. Until then, we will continue to use:
- Rediker’s Plus Portals for grades for the 2019-20 school year.
- SmartTuition for tuition payments for the 2019-20 school year.
- SNAP Health Portal for student health information for the 2019-20 school year.
Implementation of FACTS has been seamless so far and we know office staff and parents will find this system to be more user-friendly, and is aligned with our admissions & technology goals for the upcoming year.
If you have any questions or issues regarding Online Enrollment, please contact Kristy Reine, Technology Asst., at firstname.lastname@example.org