All are invited to our OPEN HOUSE on November 9. Tours will be provided from 8:30-12:00. Come at your convenience.
Ask questions, visit our campus, and let us know more about you here.
Applications for the 2023-2024 school year will be available on Wednesday, November 9. To apply, click here.
If you have any questions about applications or enrollment, please email Penne Leier at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I apply for the 2023-2024 school year?
Applications for the 2023-2024 school year will open on Wednesday, November 9. The application deadline is November 30.
What documents do I need to apply?
During the application process, you will need to provide the following documents for your applicant: a non-refundable $125 application fee, birth certificate, Baptismal certificate, immunization record or waiver, and, if applicable, report cards, standardized test scores, educational evaluations, and/or custody information.
Can I take a tour of the campus?
We would love to have you visit our campus! To register for a tour, please click the link under the "Request Information" section at the top of this page.
How old must my child be to enter Pre-Kindergarten?
Students applying for Pre-Kindergarten must turn four years old on or before September 30 of the year they begin the program.
How old must my child be to enter Kindergarten?
Students applying for Kindergarten must turn five years old on or before September 30 of the year they begin the program.
How much does tuition cost?
Information on tuition and fees can be found here.
What is your acceptance criteria?
The schools of the Diocese of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, admit students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at its school. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
In circumstances where space is limited, students will be accepted in the following priority:
- Currently enrolled students whose families practice their faith and are Identified Offertory Givers (IOG)
- Siblings of currently enrolled students (MBS parishioners must be IOG and meet yearly volunteer requirements. Out of parish or non-Catholic families must meet yearly volunteer requirements.)
- Catholic students of parishioners who are IOG
- Catholic students of parishioners transferring from another Catholic school who are IOG
- Students of Catholic families residing in another parish who practice their faith and are IOG
- Students of families of other faiths identified as members of their church