Ask questions, visit our campus, and let us know more about you here.
Please note: Due to renovations, tours will not be offered over the summer. Tours will resume in September.
Applications for the 2021-2022 school year are currently being accepted. To apply, click here.
If you have any questions about applications or enrollment, please email Penne Leier at PLeier@mbsbr.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I apply for the 2022-2023 school year?
Applications for the 2022-2023 school year will open on Wednesday, November 3.
What documents do I need to apply?
During the application process, you will need to provide the following documents for your applicant: a non-refundable $125 application fee, birth certificate, Baptismal certificate (if not baptized at MBS Church), immunization record or waiver, and, if applicable, report cards, standardized test scores, educational evaluations, and/or custody information.
Can I take a tour of the campus?
We would love to have you visit our campus! Tours will resume in September. To register for a tour, please click the link under the "Request Information" section at the top of this page.
How old must my child be to enter Pre-Kindergarten?
Students applying for Pre-Kindergarten must turn four years old on or before September 30 of the year they begin the program.
How old must my child be to enter Kindergarten?
Students applying for Kindergarten must turn five years old on or before September 30 of the year they begin the program.
How much does tuition cost?
Information on tuition and fees can be found here.
What is your acceptance criteria?
The schools of the Diocese of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, admit students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at its school. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
In circumstances where space is limited, students will be accepted in the following priority:
- Currently enrolled students whose families practice their faith and are Identified Offertory Givers (IOG)
- Siblings of currently enrolled students (MBS parishioners must be IOG and meet yearly volunteer requirements. Out of parish or non-Catholic families must meet yearly volunteer requirements.)
- Catholic students of parishioners who are IOG
- Catholic students of parishioners transferring from another Catholic school who are IOG
- Students of Catholic families residing in another parish who practice their faith and are IOG
- Students of families of other faiths identified as members of their church
Who can I contact if I have more questions about admissions?
If you have any questions about the admissions process, please email Penne Leier at PLeier@mbsbr.org.